Saturday, September 22, 2007

Play Time

I was going to try and do a time-line of events, but I decided I just better start putting stuff up. :) Here are a couple of movies of Madeline! She's pretty cute!!! Sorry for her seemingly immodest apparel in the first movie. When she is in her night gown and gets really excited, her feet get caught in it and pull it down.



I know that's a pretty scary voice and I sound like a really mean mom, but she loves it.



Is this really a laugh or a cry of distress??

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Tifani! She is SOO sweet and still extremely tiny! I think it is time to start feeding her cream and melted butter, nurses orders! And I have to say, Madeline is the luckiest girl! You make such cool noises and songs for her! Zachary was jealous when he was watching and told me I needed to work harder on my voices. All but the creepy "where's your binky" scary voice! I think I might have nightmares after that! Man I miss you! You and your chewbacca noises!

Amber said...

I love it!! All of it! It's so fun to see you and your little girl. Amelia's right - she's so little!! Kate looks like a giant next to her! Isn't it funny the things we come up with to keep our babies entertained...and THEN we go and post it on the internet **shaking head in dismay** We're so awesome! Miss you and hope things are going well. You must keep posting so we can keep up on the Dustins!