Madeline is very lucky to have a dad that likes to spend time with her. Here are some pictures of them bonding.
In this movie first you can see how easily Madeline communicates with her father and then you can see the bad influence he has on her... :) Rice cereal for Madeline, no thanks, she'd rather have a powdered donut. :(
Why is it that dad's get a kick out of feeding babies things they shouldn't have?? TJ's always trying to give Kate things like ice cream, whole apples, etc, although he's never tried donuts...
Madeline is so cute! (I found your blog on facebook). I'm so excited that I can see pictures now! Ben and I are debating whether or not it's time to create our own kid. We'll see.
3 comments:
Cami gets stuff all the time she's not supposed to have. But it's usually my dad that give it to her. I have to yell at him a lot...
Why is it that dad's get a kick out of feeding babies things they shouldn't have?? TJ's always trying to give Kate things like ice cream, whole apples, etc, although he's never tried donuts...
Madeline is so cute! (I found your blog on facebook). I'm so excited that I can see pictures now! Ben and I are debating whether or not it's time to create our own kid. We'll see.
Post a Comment