Saturday, August 2, 2008

Walking Maniac

Here's a picture of how Madeline walks now, it's so fun! She gets pretty fancy sometimes and dances too. :)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

she's so cute!! i love the stop and go rhythm she's got going. Isn't it fun to have her walking?

Stephani said...

I can't believe that she is walking like that! She is truly a walking maniac and the cutest one I have ever seen!

Julia and Aaron said...

Look at her go! Good job Madeline!!:)

Unknown said...

Ok - That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a doll!! I can't even believe it. I want to see her in person. She is quite the dancer. Wow! I can't believe she is really this big. - Give her a kiss for grammy.

Amelia said...

Wow! She is such a good walker! She is fast, just like Zach. Good, they can keep up with each other. :)Once again, love the pigtails!