That is so fun! She really is dancing! She has gotten so big - I hope you are doing well...I think about you all the time!
So cute! That is some pretty good shoulder action going on. Here hair is getting so long - she is so cute - we are so glad you are coming next week and can hardly wait. Love ya!
Grandma can't wait to see this in person. I am counting the days until we get to see her dance and run all over the place
That is funny. Nice fro Madeline!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so fun! She really is dancing! She has gotten so big - I hope you are doing well...I think about you all the time!
So cute! That is some pretty good shoulder action going on. Here hair is getting so long - she is so cute - we are so glad you are coming next week and can hardly wait. Love ya!
Grandma can't wait to see this in person. I am counting the days until we get to see her dance and run all over the place
That is funny. Nice fro Madeline!
Post a Comment