Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Girls...

This is no attempt to catch up, but I just wanted to post a couple pictures of my adorable girls. :)

Madeline actually said cheese and then posed for this picture.

Aren't they quite the pair?? :)

They were both not very happy in this picture... 10 minutes later they were both asleep. :)

4 comments:

Stephani said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful! We miss you! Thanks for the cute new pictures! Don't forget how much we love you!

Unknown said...

Can I just say how much I miss you guys!!! Grandma's arms are aching real bad to hold those cute little muffins. I need to watch Cinderella and the only one that will watch it with me is Madeline!! Love the pictures. Thanks for the update - Love ya all!

Kali said...

Oh man i miss those girls!! they are so so cute. give them a kiss for me! love you guys!!

Clare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.