Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet Potatoes, Sitting Up, and Salt Water


Here is Josh's thesis all published and beautiful!! Isn't it incredible!?! WOOT!


I know this is a really bad picture, but I'm trying to illustrate how thick it is... holy cow!!


Here were the girls before church this morning.


Aren't they cute?


Please excuse Moira's yucky nose, but I wanted to take a picture of her beautiful eyes!!


Moira is officially sitting up independently!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! She still tips over, but she's much happier with this taste of independence.


Here's Madeline in a cute new outfit!


Kali came to visit us for a couple of days last week! We love when she comes, but this time Madeline got her sick. Here she is gargling salt water. We were laughing so hard!


It's a miracle!! She felt all better afterward! :)


Here is Madeline in all of our organizational glory!! (See the cereal in each of the squares?)


Here is cute Moira drinking from a water bottle!


Moira and Kali!


Kali came bearing gifts from grandma... which included suckers for both of the girls!


Cute new outfits...


Spazzy pictures of the girls...


Here is how Madeline puts in her headband. She won't let me fix it!


We've had Madeline in a big girl bed for a couple of weeks now. She absolutely loves it! (YAY!!!) Here are the girls just chillin'!


Isn't she cute?


Moira's first taste of carrots... hmmm...


She doesn't quite know what to think of them! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhh...those baby blue eyes melt my heart. I can't believe how big she is. They are both so cute. Can't wait to snuggle and love them both. Kali was better within a matter of days we drugged her up! Love ya all - Thanks for the update and all the cute pictures!!

Tracy said...

oh your girls are so cute! I didn't get the chance to tell you, but I thought Madeline was adorable in her white dress yesterday!

Stephani said...

Yay!! Moira's eyes are absolutely beautiful and the girls looked gorgeous for church! Tell Josh - Woot for being done with his thesis - that is amazing!! Glad you showed Kali who is boss - she needs it!! We love you guys - thanks for all the cute, cute pictures!

Steph and David said...

First of all, your girls are so cute. Second of all, that thesis is amazing!!! Lots of work goes into those suckers!

Preston said...

ha ha it doesnt look like moira liked the carrots too much! Those are SOME CUTE pics tif I LOVE them a ton!!! I love seeing the updates you have some pretty dang cute kids!!! LOVE the cereal squares ha ha!!!

Preston said...

Oh yeah Congrats Josh!!! you weiner! thats awesome dude! that is one thick thesis.