Her laugh is the CUTEST laugh I have ever heard. Thanks for letting us come spend the weekend with you! Love you so much!! Give the girls a kiss for me :) Josh too...
That is so precious!!! I could listen to this all day. I absolutely loved every moment that I spent with you guys. I wish I lived closer so I could rock Moira to sleep every day!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend. You guys are always so fun to be with! Love ya tons!!
3 comments:
Her laugh is the CUTEST laugh I have ever heard. Thanks for letting us come spend the weekend with you! Love you so much!! Give the girls a kiss for me :) Josh too...
That is so precious!!! I could listen to this all day. I absolutely loved every moment that I spent with you guys. I wish I lived closer so I could rock Moira to sleep every day!!! Thanks for a wonderful weekend. You guys are always so fun to be with! Love ya tons!!
Those are some CUTE pictures. I love the video that is SO funny!!!
Post a Comment