Thursday, April 22, 2010

Peeps and Passed


Time again for catch up. We have had a very eventful past couple of weeks. :) Here is a picture of Moira's first peep. She LOVED it... YUCK!


Josh and Madeline starting our garden. Woot!


Here is the girls' Indiana grandma! We LOVE Mary!! Madeline loves it when she reads her a story- a weekly tradition!


Moira's Easter present. She loves Mary too!


Here is Josh the night he finished his math qualification exam. Mary bought him a cheesecake to celebrate... awesome, huh? By the way, we found out he PASSED his structures AND math test!!! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! (Believe me, he deserves every single one of those woots!) He is now an official PhD candidate at Purdue University in Aeronautics and Astronautics (Aerospace Engineering)... pretty impressive, eh?


The night before the big test. The girls were real tired of him studying all the time (me too)! :)


Sometimes when Madeline plays she thinks up the coolest things. I only occasionally take a picture of it. This one made me laugh, a lot. :)


Daddy/Daughter date. She didn't want me to take a picture. "No MOM!"


The goal of this picture was to get a shot of Moira's teeth... success! She just had three more break through on the top, today she was GRINDING them... I can't even describe how horrible the sound was... think of nails being scratched on the board, times 10!!!


Just a fun picture!!

More pictures to come in the next week or so! :)

6 comments:

Stephani said...

WOOT (x 10) for Josh!!!! We are so glad he passed! He looks like he was ready to have it over with. Madeline is so cute and creative - I can't even believe it - and I love Moira's face in your last picture - what a crack up - we love you guys and miss you already!!!

Katie said...

Hip hooray! Great job Josh! We're rooting for you. Tiffers- I love all of these pictures! It's funny how attached you can become to little friends you've never even met. I love these adorable girls!

Tracy said...

Congratulations to Josh! Your girls are so cute, I love their expressions!

Unknown said...

awesome!!! awesome!!! - I am so excited for Josh - Not surprised at all - He is incredible! I love those baby girls - They are so cute!!

Kali said...

that last picture of moira has got to be my favorite!! WOOT for josh!

Amelia said...

yay josh!!! Congrats! My favorite pictures are the tired daddy one (HA!!) and the Barbie in the boots. That is Hilarious! I also can't get over HOW STINKING CUTE Moira is! She was a cute baby, but she is getting more and more beautiful as she grows. Those eyes!!!