Dude! your kids are getting sooooo big! okay so I have been watching the big bang theory and Josh could totally be on it HA HA HA!!! You guys need to check it out it is hillarious!!!
Ohhh...This grandma loves her babies so much. I need to give them a big hug and kiss. I just need to spend some time with them. I love ya all sooo much!!
5 comments:
SO CUTE! I love Moira's laugh - that is precious!
So cute! Gotta love it!
that is so cute!! i love moira's laugh and i love that madeline just wants to be the center of attention! :) super cute!
Dude! your kids are getting sooooo big! okay so I have been watching the big bang theory and Josh could totally be on it HA HA HA!!! You guys need to check it out it is hillarious!!!
Ohhh...This grandma loves her babies so much. I need to give them a big hug and kiss. I just need to spend some time with them. I love ya all sooo much!!
Post a Comment