Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More December...

I really tried to upload more pictures than this, but I thought a little update would be better than no update, right...?
We made the coolest slide ever with the snow plow pile in our parking lot, we had so much fun on it! Check out Moira's no hands move above!

Madeline took the spread-all-arms-and-legs-out-to-hopefully-slow-me-down approach.

Our AWESOME snowman.

Here are a couple of pictures of when we were in Utah in November for my little sister's wedding (yeah, I'll post about that sometime too!) :) Madeline busy at the cash register at the Children's Museum.

CUTE Bensy and Moira enjoying some serious back tickling from Aunt Tifani/Mom! :)

3 comments:

Stephani said...

We love all your cute pictures!!! Moira is so funny - and changing so much - I can't even believe it!! Your girls are cuter than ever!! We love you guys - Alayna will be so excited to see the pics!

Kali said...

Cute cute pictures! You're girls are just adorable and Moira is getting so big!! I can't even believe it! I love how she says my name :) I better get teaching her that I'm the favorite aunt ;) Love ya!

Unknown said...

So Precious!!! Your slide and snowman are awesome. I have the cutest babies ever!!