So, here are finally my last pictures from our May adventures... you think I have some catching up to do? :) Sigh... Life is good for us! We are busy having birthdays- Madeline's was in July, Moira's two weeks ago, mine last week, and Josh's on Tuesday and we're busy figuring out where life will be taking us for our next stage of the journey...
3 comments:
Fun pictures!!! I know what you mean about being behind! I'm trying to catch up before the next birthday that's coming up.
Cute update! I love the picture of the girls sitting in the puddle- your girls seriously are the cutest! You guys always have so much fun! I wish I was coming this week :(
Fun! Fun!! Super cute pictures especially of your family! Yay for Josh's awesome new hiking backpack...you guys are always having so much fun. I love it!! I wished you lived by us!! Love ya!
Post a Comment