A grocery store we often go to just had their re-grand-opening and had an AMAZING face painter! I didn't think that either of the girls would really go for it, but THEY DID! Moira sat with her eyes closed like she was in heaven and let the lady do whatever she wanted.
Madeline was so excited to have this beautiful butterfly. The coolest part was they had glitter sprinkled all over their faces. Oh, how beautiful!
Moira's didn't last very long, but it was still fun!
Here is my little Madeline on her very first day of preschool. Doesn't she look like a BIG girl! Sigh. She absolutely loves her teacher and her class and I love to hear about what she does.
Isn't it weird to see them get older?? I love my girls!
One night Josh wrapped the girls in burritos and they LOVED it. I loved to watch him try and hold both of them. Aww. He's the best dad!
Josh's favorite Dora episode is when Benny the Bull gets changed into a potato. He made this little potato man and told the girls to count to three, then somehow he changed into this little guy. Moira was a little confused, but Madeline didn't really fall for it. :)
I love when they're friends!
My little puzzle girl!
4 comments:
I love the fun face painting - it looks so good. Alayna loves to get her face painted! Madeline looks so grown-up to go to school! Crazy!! Cute, fun, pictures!! We love you guys!
I love the pictures of the girls hugging!! They are so adorable. I can't believe Madeline is in preschool! She is so big!
Cutest pictures ever!!! I love these little girls soooo much!!! My babies are growing up. I love the face painting, hugging picture and yes Josh is a fabulous dad!!
I see you guys are having tons of fun, as usual. Josh is the best dad.
Our favorite song from Dora is "I'm the Map," because the lyrics are pretty easy to learn.
Post a Comment