So, no Halloween pictures yet! :( The pictures won't upload to our computer (but Josh will be fixing it soon, so stay tuned!!) Here are some pictures in the mean time. Moira and Madeline have been filling the camera with lots of pictures of hmmm... me, the couch, the ceiling, their toes, etc.
Moira always asks me to post... so there you go!
Woohoo!
Josh went to Texas for a conference and brought the girls back these cool hats!
Elijah too!
To celebrate we had a sausage tower... hmmm... irresistible, eh?
We had a primary class party a couple weeks ago! I love my kiddos! We had to practice a song for the primary program and we decided to turn it into a party! So, so, so fun!!
Awwwww!
Good times!
Madeline and Moira were in heaven with all these big kids around!
Yes, Moira is the main photographer in our home!
She always asks me to be scary!! Yikes!!!
Then I take some of her posing!
Heeheehee!
The other day Josh painted her nails and she was totally out!
Madeline took this picture! To encourage listening during General Conference my friend shared some of her ideas with me! One was to fill up a jar of candy and put a word on it, every time the kiddos heard the word they got a treat. It worked pretty good... at least kept them interested most of the time! :)
Madeline made me a card at school and tried to spell my name! She did pretty good, huh!!
My cousin Lana and her family came to stay with us! We had so much fun for the day and a half they were here! We went to the Seattle Aquarium! Here are the, hmm, two pictures I took!
Group shot! Awwww!
4 comments:
You guys do the funnest things! I love that Moira likes to take pictures and that she makes you pose- I was laughing so hard that girl is hilarious! The sausage tower is pretty awesome too :) We sure miss you guys and love you tons! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for the update I wanted to see more pictures of the kiddos.
Your poses are awesome!! And Moira's too - we can tell who rules the roost :) I love Madeline's picture of you..she did awesome spelling your name! Love your cute family!
Who knew painting nails could be so boring (or relaxing?) I always LOVE your pictures!!
Your card Madeline made was so cute! I love how she spelled your name :) I can't get over Elijah's eyes! He has the most perfectly blue eyes ever! You are the cutest mom :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment