He has so much hair and what a cute toothy grin! I love it!!! We still haven't seen Madeline's haircut...or Moira's :)
He is adorable!! I just wish I got to see him and his darling sisters at aerobics like the good ol' days. :)I can't wait for more pics!XO
Oh my heavens - What a cute toothy smile that kid has. Can't even wait to kiss those little cheeks!! Thanks for the update!! - Love ya all!!
He is so dang cute!! Can't even wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He has so much hair and what a cute toothy grin! I love it!!! We still haven't seen Madeline's haircut...or Moira's :)
He is adorable!! I just wish I got to see him and his darling sisters at aerobics like the good ol' days. :)
I can't wait for more pics!
XO
Oh my heavens - What a cute toothy smile that kid has. Can't even wait to kiss those little cheeks!! Thanks for the update!! - Love ya all!!
He is so dang cute!! Can't even wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment