Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Many Faces of Moira (plus our trips from the holidays!)

Josh and Moira had some fun at Grandma Stewart's house taking some pictures!  Josh saying an emotion, Moira displaying it...

(He couldn't remember which this one was!)

Sad

Happy

Angry

Surprised

Angry #2

Scared

Silly

We sure love this girl!!  :)  Notice her hair is straightened... it is her latest love in life!  She loves when her hair falls onto her back... so warm!!

The lights at temple square were beautiful, but there were too, too, too many people there the night we went.  :)

Me and my fam!  Just missing our big sissy Steph!  :(

These kids love their 'favorite' Aunt!

After the lights we went up to act our the Nativity.  Moira was the angel!

Here is Madeline as a wiseman!

Then Moira wanted to change into red... everybody thought she was a really scary angel then!

We got to go with Grandma and Grandpa on the "Polar Express" a magical train ride up in Heber City.

It was super exciting!  We had elves, hot chocolate & cookies, singing, and Santa!!

So cool!

Awwww!

Preston even loved it!  You should have seen him singing his heart out!

Elijah sort of loved it... he fell asleep half way through!

Moira threw a fit half way through... but

It was all good when Santa came and gave everybody a bell!

Dancing in the aisle with the elves!

Just indulge me as I record every moment of this!  :)

Awww!!

I thought it was funny that Grandpa chose to sleep!  :)

Woot!

Oh and here is Mrs. Claus!

Christmas morning!!!!  Madeline got what she really wanted... a teddy bear!  Thanks Santa!

There were a LOT of presents to open!!  

Doesn't Elijah look big in these pajamas!  Isn't he cute???!!??

Woot!

Here is Elijah's favorite present... his "Rockin Rider Pony!"


Woot for Just Dance 4 with Juli, Kali, and Madeline!!

Sledding at Grandma and Grandpa Dustin's house!!  



Madeline even tried skiing!!!!  Awwww!

It took Moira a day to warm up, but as soon as she tried sledding she loved it!

Awww!

Isn't my baby cute?  

He looks like Moira, huh?

On the car ride home we only had one movie screen to share!  Oh well!  :)

I love these group shots!

Elijah's plug broke!  We thought he looked so funny... until he put the whole thing in his mouth!  :)

4 comments:

Stephani said...

Oh my goodness - so many cute, fun pictures!!! I love it all of Moira's faces - what a character. Looks like you had so much fun...we wish we could have been there!

Christi said...

We were both in Utah? I wish we had thought to meet up! Oh well, maybe next year! Your van does looked pretty packed for the trip home, I think it's a good thing Santa brought presents early to your house :)

Christi said...

P.S. the red angel is hilarious! And Elijah is SO big and handsome.

Unknown said...

I love.love.love..these cute pictures!!..I didn't know you had updated your blog. That was the best Christmas ever!!..we loved having you guys with us!!..cute.cute kids...love them sooo much!!