On Saturday mornings we think it is fun to do a little Jillian as a family... the girls love to sport their "exercise clothes"!
Chillin after some Jillian! :)
We had a very green breakfast St. Patrick's day morning!
So exciting!
That night we had our friend, Robin, and the missionaries over for dinner. Josh made corned beef and cabbage and I made "Bangers and Mash" as a backup. I've never had corned beef and cabbage and actually would not mind if I never had it again, but it was fun to try and more fun that we had lots of people there to eat it! :)
Woot for grapes less than $2!!
Yay, Elijah!!
It snowed yesterday and today!
Doesn't happen too often here so everybody ran outside!
Dad was in charge of bed time snacks while I put Elijah in bed tonight! Hmmm... he said, at least they won't be hungry,,, :)
Doesn't it make you want some chunky PB!!??
Mmmm...
Elijah absolutely loves family wrestling time!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
Madeline and Moira love dance class, they just finished up, but we're probably starting again in a few weeks!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness I love ALL the pictures and the movie! I was laughing so hard about Josh's bedtime snack :). AHHHHH you are coming this week! WE CAN'T WAIT!
that was me (Juli) ;)
We love the pictures and movies...what a cute dance and the dancers are even cuter! We can't wait to see you in a few days!!! AHHHHHH!
Your videos are working. :( That is a LOT of peanut butter! Ha ha!
Oh, and next time add buttered toast to the menu and dye the butter green. it looks NASTY!!
Post a Comment