Sunday, November 24, 2013

October!!!

Here are a couple of pictures from the last little bit!!  :)
We made these awesome rulers at a Relief Society activity!  I've always wanted something like this!

Our first marks... awwwww!!!

Preschool!!!  :)

Halloween!!

Moira!!

Whoa!  My friend gave me a recipe (and some clear gel) to can apple pie filling... scary, because I've never done it before!  Hopefully it's delicious... we'll see in a couple days!!  :)  YAY!

Our ward's Halloween party!  We are the Yo Gabba Gabba family with Alice in Wonderland!  Yes, Josh created his own DJ Lance boombox... whoa!!  (He even had the kindle inside of it playing Yo Gabba Gabba music!)   :)  :)

Moira!!

Sometimes this is how Moira looks at preschool!  :)  Heehee!

Elijah and his carved pumpkin.

Madeline and her carved pumpkin, she designed it all by herself!

Here's the pumpkin I carved- scary, huh!!

My pumpkin pancakes on Halloween morning didn't go over well with the children!  :)

We had lots of fun partying with friends that night.  

The next night we were invited to a Murder Mystery dinner date!  We had so much fun!!

Here's the group of us... guess who was murderer?  Yup, me!  Guess who's character was the lady of the night with all the men... YIKES... mine!!  It was a funny, embarrassing night to say the least!

Awwww... isn't he cute!

I made pretzel rolls... they were delicious!

Our dear Mary sent us a Christmas/Thanksgiving surprise!  COOKIES!!!

HAPPY HAPPY CHILDREN!

YAY!

Thanks mary!

We hired our friend to build bookshelves by our fireplace!  Woohoo!!!  We love them!!

We finally hung up some pictures!!  Looks like we are officially moving in!  :)  :)  Next project is to paint!  But that can wait until next year!  YAY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED your update! YAY! Your halloween costumes are the best ever :) I love love love them! You are the cutest little family! And your pretzel rolls look DELICIOUS! And your ruler you made is so cute! You are so crafty and always bake the yummiest things! Can't wait to see you guys for thanksgiving, woot! Love ya!

Juli said...

Soooo fun! You are like the best mom ever. Your ruler is so awesome! I think your Halloween costumes are the best I have ever seen- Josh's boom box was pretty sweet too! Also I can't believe how big little Elijah is getting- the carved pumpkins were great :) i loved seeing all your yummy foods and your picture wall looks sooooo good! Come do mine ;) I am so, so excited to see you at Christmas!!!! Love you all