We are so thankful for a Savior who overcame sin and death so we could return to live with our Heavenly Father again!! HAPPY EASTER!!! Here are a few pictures!
Well... this is actually St. Patrick's day!
It's kind of a tradition to have a green breakfast! Yuck, but fun! :)
We went to a really fun Easter Egg hunt at a church down the road from us!
We all had a lot of fun!
The kids loved getting their faces painted... however it was freezing and raining!
Oh, but it was worth it! :)
Oh yeah! Football on the face!
Lovin it!
My sweet baby! Loves to try and turn on screens (notice the remote controller AND the kindle at his feet)... nice try bud! :)
Last Sunday Moira decided she wanted to be a flying unicorn. You can't see if, but she has a tail too!
I think we participated in 4 different little egg hunts this year... spoiled kids!
This is what Josh does every Saturday and every day off! Remodel our master bathroom. He's three months into every Saturday! Phew! He's mudded and taped and sanded dry wall this weekend! Yuck!
Joseph was still sleeping when I took this Easter picture this morning!!! Cute, kids eh?!?!
2 comments:
That is the best looking family ever!! I love the green food for St. Patrick's day. We always did that. Usually green pancakes with chocolate chips. Josh looks amazing in his work gear. Your so lucky that he is so good and can do most of the work himself. That is real hard and I am so proud of him. It will look awesome when it is all done. My absolutely favorite is my little unicorn girl!! She is so creative and that smile!! melts my heart. She keeps everyone going!! Those precious children look so so cute in their Easter outfits. They are so loved and so lucky to have you as their parents. When I come visit Joe Joe gets to have ipad time right??
Love ya all so much!! Thanks for the awesome update!!
Such cute pictures! Moira as a unicorn is just perfect!! Tell Josh he can come do our bathroom when he is done ;) it is also in an uproar, bleh. I just love the kiddos they are growing up wayyyy too fast! Love you all!!
Post a Comment