Sunday, March 2, 2008

CRAWLING!!

OK, so Madeline has been getting up on her hands and knees now for a couple of months and four days ago she finally started crawling! Yeah! It's funny though, because the only reason she crawls is so she can walk (see movie). It's so much fun, we think she really enjoys the independence. :)

4 comments:

Cincy Mattingleys said...

It's hard to believe she is already doing that. Maybe next weeks blog will have her running. :>

randi said...

She doesn't seem big enough to be crawling! How adorable!!!

Amelia said...

What a genius child! Like mother...and father...like daughter! You better get babyproofing! I know I waited too long!

Jason Morales said...

Hi Guys! I'm glad I found your blog! It looks like things are going great. Have Josh email me at pballguru@gmail.com. You can also check out our blog at www.themoralifamily.blogspot.com. Have a great day,
Jason Morales