I just wrote this title because we are so blessed and all the following pictures are sort of (VERY!) random. We feel so lucky to have family, friends, food, and everything else that we need (and want).
Also, sorry for the length of this post. I just thought I'd stick everything together! :) ENJOY!

Here is Madeline eating spaghetti!

Here is Madeline getting tired of trying to pick up the spaghetti with her hands and just going for the face dive!

Here is a picture of our own little Deb! We were tired of pig tails, so we tried the side pony tail. Ha!

I fed Madeline jigglers today, it was pretty funny!!!
Juli came to visit us this past weekend. We had so much fun! We also took a trip to Ohio to visit the Mattingleys!

This was the only picture I took of her, we were too busy having fun.
Madeline and Jayden became best friends. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post, but here were the cutest! Compare these pictures to the Sept. 30 post and you can see how much they've grown!!!

Madeline's a little confused because Jayden just pulled out her pig tail.

They're just happy to be together!

Jayden's wondering if he really wants to sit next to Madeline, because she just threw up mixed vegetables.

But that's ok, he'll give her a kiss anyways!
Madeline didn't really have any 6-9 month dresses that weren't Christmas, so we bought her Easter dress early. She's pretty cute huh! We also bought her a swim suit! Woot!

She's so happy!!

Yeah for new clothes!

She wasn't very excited to try on her new swim suit. :(

Ta da!!!
My good friend asked me to watch her son, I thought I could get some cute pictures of them together, but they just had fun doing their own thing.

Just Madeline...

Just Alton...

Watching each other... :)
Over Josh's spring break we did something we've been meaning to do for a loooooong time- CLEAN THE COUCH. I know it's kind of weird to post this, but I was proud of my husband for his mad couch cleaning skills- woot for rug doctors!

This is the before picture... I know, it's pretty nasty!!

This is after... not perfect, but vast improvements don't you think?
Also, sorry for the length of this post. I just thought I'd stick everything together! :) ENJOY!

Here is Madeline eating spaghetti!

Here is Madeline getting tired of trying to pick up the spaghetti with her hands and just going for the face dive!

Here is a picture of our own little Deb! We were tired of pig tails, so we tried the side pony tail. Ha!

I fed Madeline jigglers today, it was pretty funny!!!
Juli came to visit us this past weekend. We had so much fun! We also took a trip to Ohio to visit the Mattingleys!

This was the only picture I took of her, we were too busy having fun.
Madeline and Jayden became best friends. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post, but here were the cutest! Compare these pictures to the Sept. 30 post and you can see how much they've grown!!!

Madeline's a little confused because Jayden just pulled out her pig tail.

They're just happy to be together!

Jayden's wondering if he really wants to sit next to Madeline, because she just threw up mixed vegetables.

But that's ok, he'll give her a kiss anyways!
Madeline didn't really have any 6-9 month dresses that weren't Christmas, so we bought her Easter dress early. She's pretty cute huh! We also bought her a swim suit! Woot!

She's so happy!!

Yeah for new clothes!

She wasn't very excited to try on her new swim suit. :(

Ta da!!!
My good friend asked me to watch her son, I thought I could get some cute pictures of them together, but they just had fun doing their own thing.

Just Madeline...

Just Alton...

Watching each other... :)
Over Josh's spring break we did something we've been meaning to do for a loooooong time- CLEAN THE COUCH. I know it's kind of weird to post this, but I was proud of my husband for his mad couch cleaning skills- woot for rug doctors!

This is the before picture... I know, it's pretty nasty!!

This is after... not perfect, but vast improvements don't you think?
4 comments:
OK - Those are the cutest pictures ever. Madeline is the cutest little princess in the whole world. - Wait I meant mutton calf. Thanks for constantly updating the blog. We live for the pictures and the updates. Woot for a clean couch!!! - Love ya all - MOM
HOLY COW nice cleaning job josh. dude that little mutton calf is the CUTEST thing to ever walk this earth
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE bathing suit! That is so cute. And Tif...the couch! That is amazing! It is like brand new now! Was that just a vacuum?
That Spaghetti looks good. I like all the pictures.
Post a Comment