We love getting visitors out here in West Lafayette- friends, family, etc... but it's not very often that old Bill Clinton comes to town. :)

We waited for hours in this unbelievable long line (in the freezing cold)... thousands of people were there. Poor Madeline has pretty crazy parents, but it was really fun to be part of the madness. :)

Here are Josh and Madeline... we finally made it into the gym... but only for audio.

Here's me and Madeline, we can't wait to see Bill...

Bill says hello! :)
It was really fun to go be a part of a political rally, something I have never experienced before. It pretty much inspired me to start taking my civic duties more seriously, but with that I still don't know who I'm voting for. :)

We waited for hours in this unbelievable long line (in the freezing cold)... thousands of people were there. Poor Madeline has pretty crazy parents, but it was really fun to be part of the madness. :)

Here are Josh and Madeline... we finally made it into the gym... but only for audio.

Here's me and Madeline, we can't wait to see Bill...

Bill says hello! :)
It was really fun to go be a part of a political rally, something I have never experienced before. It pretty much inspired me to start taking my civic duties more seriously, but with that I still don't know who I'm voting for. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment