Friday, April 11, 2008

Hannah, Bubbles, and General Tsoa


This past week our Young Women's did a really fun activity with the other wards. It was live clue, Latter-day Saint style, with the setting at a stake dance where somebody had stolen the music. I was luck enough to be asked to be one of the characters. My name was Hannah Hip Hop. It was really funny. :)


Last week Josh decided it was his turn to make dinner. (WOOT!)


He made us General Tsoa's chicken. It looks delicious huh... don't ask him about how he liked it though... :(


Here's Madeline playing with some bubbles in the bath tub... we gave her a beard. :)


She loves to eat bubbles... yuck!

5 comments:

Driel said...

Adorable! I love Hannah's outfit!

Kali said...

CUTE!! i wish i was there.. :( hopefully sooner or later

Stephani said...

Tif, you look so cute! It sounds like your activity was a blast. Josh's chicken actually looks pretty good - and what can I say Madeline has the cutest teeth and grin - the little stinker. We love you all!!

Sheri said...

lol! SUPER cute! I love seeing pictures of you and your cute baby!

Amelia said...

Do you always leave Madiline's clothes on in the bathtub?