Scary Zombie Tifani! If you want to look at more pictures you can go to http://jensthriller.blogspot.com. Fun!
Cute Josh, cute girls walking over a goose-poop covered bridge!
Moira likes pickles!
Madeline and Moira's room has had a weird smell since we moved in, but we've just ignored it. Finally we decided to rent a rug doctor and clean it like crazy!!!
We ended up cleaning the entire apartment, which was quite the project, because everything had to be moved off the floors. The girls thought it was really fun. Madeline actually took a nap on the porch. :) Anyways, it didn't help so we contacted our landlord (who is awesome). He stopped by a couple of days later and said, do you want new carpet in just the bedroom or the whole of apartment... hello????? So a week later we were moving ALL our stuff out of the apartment again. We're grateful that Mary let us stuff her apartment full of our stuff!! It was a CRAZY week, but...
...in the end it was worth all the work, because we have NEW CARPET!!! WOOT!
Hmmm, do I have the best husband in the whole world? Yes, I do!!! He made me the most amazing breakfast I've had in my ENTIRE life. I will DREAM of this breakfast for years to come, I'm sure. :)
Stuffed french toast with homemade strawberry heaven... sigh.....
My awesome husband is also incredible stylish. He bought me a really cute dress for Mother's Day! Woot!!
Moira enjoying Mother's Day breakfast. She looks funny in this picture because she is grinding her teeth, honestly the worst sound in the whole entire world... awh!!!
My friend made us some really yummy homemade tortillas and beans, Moira LOVED them! :)
So, she's kind of strange, but Madeline LOVES raw corn. I peel it, she eats it. I peel it, she eats it. There are little bite marks out of all our cooked corn, which she won't eat. Whatever, right?
Remember how I've said bath time is ALWAYS more fun with dad... here's more proof! She is washing his hair with a bar of soap by the way... ugh!
6 comments:
Yay!!! You look crazy awesome for thriller and so so beautiful in your new dress for Mother's Day! Your breakfast looked delicious! Moira is so cute when she eats and I can't believe she eats so good. Alayna (and all of us) can't wait for you to get here! Maddie is so cute in her new hairdo eating raw corn. You have the cutest little family ever!!
Baths are more fun with dad which is why I don't give them anymore. I can't compete.
So, so cute. I just love you guys and I am excited to see you soon. woot!
So cute. What an awesome dad! He looks SOOOO tired in that breakfast picture. HA! food sure looks good. And so do you. So beauty-ful. :) Moira is SUCH a doll. Those eyes...my goodness. Love you!!
P.S. YOu creep me out in your Thriller make up. So much fun though!
P.P.S Where did you get such MOVES!!!! And that dress! You are so awesome tif!
Post a Comment