Madeline has almost completed her second week of swimming lessons!! She has done an amazing job!! This was such a huge step for her and although some days were harder than others she has had a wonderful time overall. I get so nervous for her, but then so excited for her when she is brave!! I love being her mom!! Here are some pictures that my friends have taken for me and emailed to me. I need to get some in the next couple days! At least they are on the ball!! :)

Here was day #2 of swimming lessons! She is lucky enough that she has two friends in the class with her- Jack and Emily!

YAY!

Here she is with Jack! They are so cute, because they are by FAR the tiniest kids in the class. Madeline's favorite part of swimming lessons is the last 10 minutes of class where they get to 'dive' for eggs and see whats inside of them. There are little turtles, frogs, and fish. She loves it!

Today was life jacket day. They were in the medium pool (2-3 feet deep). I tried to talk to her about it yesterday and show her how much fun life jackets were (online pictures), but I just made her nervous. Here she is sullenly awaiting her fate... the life jacket! Bum, bum, bum!!

Still not so sure about the whole thing...

Uh...

It really does help to have a friend in the class. :)

She LOVES her teacher, Miss Emily! She really helped Madeline out today. Here is Madeline doing the jumping jellyfish across the pool in her life jacket!

Miss Emily is teaching her how to jump in the pool. It was all not nearly as bad as she had anticipated, furthermore she is looking forward to her last two days! YAY!!! Success!
Here was day #2 of swimming lessons! She is lucky enough that she has two friends in the class with her- Jack and Emily!
YAY!
Here she is with Jack! They are so cute, because they are by FAR the tiniest kids in the class. Madeline's favorite part of swimming lessons is the last 10 minutes of class where they get to 'dive' for eggs and see whats inside of them. There are little turtles, frogs, and fish. She loves it!

Today was life jacket day. They were in the medium pool (2-3 feet deep). I tried to talk to her about it yesterday and show her how much fun life jackets were (online pictures), but I just made her nervous. Here she is sullenly awaiting her fate... the life jacket! Bum, bum, bum!!

Still not so sure about the whole thing...

Uh...

It really does help to have a friend in the class. :)

She LOVES her teacher, Miss Emily! She really helped Madeline out today. Here is Madeline doing the jumping jellyfish across the pool in her life jacket!

Miss Emily is teaching her how to jump in the pool. It was all not nearly as bad as she had anticipated, furthermore she is looking forward to her last two days! YAY!!! Success!

4 comments:
Soooo Cute!!! I want to see her swim. I am so proud of her. She looks really cute in her life jacket! She is getting so brave....Did I tell you that I love this little mutton calf!!
Oh, that is the cutest thing ever! I just love that little girl- tell her, her favorite aunt juli says hello. She is so brave! and you are the cutest mom ever. Love you tons, hopefully I can come see you guys one more time before I lose my flight benefits!
Oh - how fun! I wish I would have gotten Alayna in swimming lessons this year - we will probably have to wait until next year. Madeline is so cute and brave!! We love when she calls!! You should be a really proud mommy Tif!!! Lots of love!
oh boy that is cute! hooray for being brave!
Post a Comment