Sunday, March 20, 2011

Every Day

Here are some fun pictures of every day stuff. :)
My children love to be on top of the table... :( I know it's bad.

My sweet Madeline loves her skirts and LOVES to come up with beautiful creations to dance in.

Just reading a good book (or BOOKS!!) together.

Dad paints the nails in this family.

Arabesque on our homemade balance beam!

Another creation. :)

Here is her baby duck resting in a hat! I just love this picture, suits Madeline's silly personality!

My adorable little Moira!!!!

Just smelling the flowers.

Hanging out in their 'boat'! By the way, this is one of Moira's most common expressions!

Madeline has a friend that gives her some hand-me-downs! Madeline is thrilled when we get a new bag. Here was one of her favorites.

We LOVE olives!!

6 comments:

Erin Skidmore said...

cute!! your girls are getting so big!! miss you guys!!

Julia and Aaron said...

Your girls are so sweet, Tifani! I think I'd like to take them home with me:). My kids would probably have broken that little fountain on the table and then turned their attention to climbing up and jumping off.:)

Madeline is becoming such a beautiful little girl. I can't believe our girls will be 4 this summer! Are you putting her in preschool this fall? I put Lilly in the PreK class at Federated. It's really hard to believe that they only have one more year 'til kindergarten!

Kali said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are adorable! Seriously the cutest little girls i have EVER seen! I seriously cannot wait to come see you next week! Counting down the days! Miss you guys! Love you tons and tons!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute pictures of my cute girls! I live for the updates. Thanks for sharing. I look at these pictures real often. Wished I lived closer so I could kiss their cute faces. Love ya all!

Stephani said...

Yay for cute pictures!! I love that Josh is the nail painter - Coby usually paints nails at our house too!! What awesome dads!! Madeline is so silly - we love all of her "creations"!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute! I love looking at then and be kept updated even though we don't see you much I still feel like part of your fam.