
My little sister Kali emailed me this old picture that was taken after my family's car accident in February 2000. I wanted to back it up somewhere so I thought I'd share it on my blog. :) It's awesome huh? Madeline really likes to look at it and then look at me to make sure I'm all better. :) The last time she looked at it though it didn't even phase her, she just said, "Mom, where did you get that shirt?" She wishes I still had it. Good times, lots to be grateful for. The car accident is a really neat story- taught me lots about life, miracles, and a loving and very aware Father in Heaven.
7 comments:
then I will have to hear the story sometime
Wow that is quite the scar, I would love to hear the story sometime.
I can still remember that day. We were all so worried about all of you. And you taught me so much about faith, looking at the bright side of things and love in the weeks that followed that accident. I will always love you for it!
(And oh yeah, I totally blog stalk you and your beautiful family.)
I want to hear it too! What an amazing recovery you made from such terrible scars.
Wow - Tif! I remember that day like it was yesterday. I learned so much from you. Your strength, optimistic attitude, and everything amazed me so much through it all. I don't think I could have made it through without you and I didn't even get physically hurt. I see that picture and is still makes me hurt - but makes me grateful for all the miracles we saw because of it. I love you so much!!! (Thanks for sharing)
Wow! I'd like to hear your story too Tifani. I'm so glad things turned out alright.
Wow Tifani. That is incredible! You are such an amazing woman. You make me happy, just thinking about you. Such a woman of faith and optimism. I wish we could be neighbors again...AND FOREVER!!!!
Post a Comment