Madeline gave a talk today in primary on how the Holy Ghost helps her. She drew pictures and told everybody about them. Here are the pictures, at the end is her talk written out, so Josh could remind her if she forgot what to say... :)
This is a picture of Madeline in her bed, and a picture of her and Moira. This is a picture of all the good things she dreamed about... Grandma and Grandpa, a bag, baby Elijah, Mom and Dad, Julia and Jayden, green beans, our couch, mom and dad's bed, her ballet suit, her clothes and a happy face.
Here is her whole talk. She did so good! We are so proud of her!!!
Here are my cute, cute little girls getting so big!
Last weekend was the hottest of the year... 70's or so!! Woohoo!! We went to this cool place called Me Kwa Mooks park. We were about 4 hours from low tide, but we stuck it out. It was so awesome. Elijah wasn't the biggest fan. The sun was VERY bright (and he's not so used to sun living here) and the wind was blowing lots and lots!
Madeline's sea shells
There was a tire out in the middle of the water, we waited and waited until we could walk out to it, hoping there would be some awesome things- there were lots of crabs, anemones, and other cool things.
So cool.
Madeline collected this cool crab to show me in a sea shell.
Checking out the tire. I was kind of creeped out... but you start to get used to it!
Moira LOVED the squishy mud, she was singing the whole time and was in absolute heaven. She was digging holes with her sea shells.
At first Madeline was pretty creeped out (notice the face), but she warmed up to it all pretty quick.
I taught Moira how to crush sea shells to powder and then that's all she wanted to do.
Singing and dancing on the stairs
There were TONS of clams buried in the mud and they would squirt water up all over. We would laugh and scream when somebody would get hit.
Cool, creepy, stuff! Come visit us and we'll take you!! :)
Here is my sweet, sweet, little Elijah!! He is now 11 weeks. I took him to the doctor last week and he weighed 12 pounds already!!
Josh got him dressed yesterday and found these fun shoes... it was his first time wearing any shoes and, well, they are still a little too big and didn't stay on too well, but he looks tall in them doesn't he?
Doesn't he have the cutest face you've ever seen? We call him Brobee lately, because he's figuring out how to move his arms-if you don't know who that is, you are definitely missing out! Josh and the girls love Yo Gabba Gabba and that's where he comes from... here is a picture:
Isn't he awesome?
Moira doing gymnastics...
with Madeline!
Our cute girls before church today!
And little baby Elijah! :) We're pretty lucky people, huh? :)




6 comments:
I LOVE the talk!! That little girl is so awesome! That was the best idea ever to have her write it and illustrate it too. She warms my heart!! I am sooo proud of her. What a fun trip to the ocean. I am going to come visit so we can go again. That looks so fun. I love all the cute pictures of my precious babies. Thanks for the awesome update. We love ya all immensely!!
Madeline's talk was so cute! I wish I could have been there to hear it. It looks like you guys had so much fun at the beach! and of course I can't believe how big the baby is getting. I can't wait to see you guys next month!! Love you all.
madeline's talk was the cutest thing ever! she's getting so big! the tide pools look like so much fun! i want to go next time i come :) maybe this weekend?! i can't believe how big little brobee is getting! he's the cutest thing ever! and moira is adorable as well :) can't wait to see you so soon! love you!
Moira is growing up SO much! All her hair in one pony--what a little lady!! Elijah looks like a miniature Josh when he smiles. I always love reading your updates!
wow! what a growing family... life is sure happening. loves
this is julia i loved how me and jayden were what madaline dreamed about. madaline is so big now!
Post a Comment