Sunday, May 6, 2012

End of 2011...

So, here is a little attempt at catch up- October-December 2011...

Grandma and grandpa were going to go trick-or-treating at the dorms with us, but they were not doing it the night we went.  We were super disappointed, but we made it up to everybody by going to McCords and getting ice cream!  Mmmmm!  

Here was mind, Madeline, and Moira's pumpkin... nothing very exciting!  

The trick or treating goods!

Awww yeah!

Best friends... seriously, they really are 80% of the time!

Awwww!

I love when the girls help me cook.

Especially Moira!

I had made a mental note to remember what she had drawn a picture of, but now I waited too long and can't remember.  I think it's Madeline, mom, and dad and she is wearing shoes... 

Back in Thanksgiving we were lucky enough to have Mary come to our preschool feast and program with us!

Here are Madeline's AMAZING preschool teachers Miss Karen and Miss Julie!

Preschool rocks!

Setting up the Christmas tree!  Woo!

Go Josh!

The traditional peanut butter ball making!  Best day ever!

My little 'angel'!

My other one!

Josh is hard core about his cookie decorating.  He individually placed each sprinkle so make that snowman's AWESOME beanie.

Decorating!

The Christmas program!

For part of the family Christmas present we all went to a basketball game... it was family night so the kiddos got in for free!  They had the time of their LIVES!!

The music was the best part (and the dancing girls during half time).

One of those rare family pictures!

Sisters!

So fun!  :)

2 comments:

Stephani said...

What a fun update!! I love all the pictures of Madeline and Moira together - they are so cute. They are getting so big :) I love your cute family picture at the bball game...you guys always make the best sugar cookies...you are the best mom ever Tif!! Love ya!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you're back to blogging again!! Now I need to follow your example and catch up on my own blog!