How cute are they!!! Madeline's dance moves are adorable and Moira rocks singing the chorus - that is so awesome...she knows it so well - so cute!! Love you guys and miss you!!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Moira reminds me an awful lot of her mother when she was 2 years old. You used to sing with all your heart just like that. I love Madeline's dance moves. Thanks for the awesome update about my precious babies. I love, love, love it!!! Kiss them for me and when I come up I want a front row performance please!!
That was way too cute. Moira is hilarious in that knowing all the words. And Madeline's dancing is awesome. They are cooler than me. I have NO CLUE what that song is. :)
6 comments:
How cute are they!!! Madeline's dance moves are adorable and Moira rocks singing the chorus - that is so awesome...she knows it so well - so cute!! Love you guys and miss you!!
oh my gosh. that is the cutest thing ever! they need their aunt to come sing it with them! they are just precious :)
That was pretty darn cute! Moira can really sing!!
And I agree with you that Eli is really starting to look like Moira. He is cute, I hope I get to meet him someday.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Moira reminds me an awful lot of her mother when she was 2 years old. You used to sing with all your heart just like that. I love Madeline's dance moves. Thanks for the awesome update about my precious babies. I love, love, love it!!! Kiss them for me and when I come up I want a front row performance please!!
This is the cutest movie! Whenever this song comes on I totally think of the kiddos. They are getting so big! I love you guys.
That was way too cute. Moira is hilarious in that knowing all the words. And Madeline's dancing is awesome. They are cooler than me. I have NO CLUE what that song is. :)
Post a Comment