We just had the most amazing weekend with my mom, dad, and little sister. Touring around the Washington peninsula. One of the highlights of the trip was the Olympic Game Farm. It's like a drive through zoo where you can feed the animals from your car. I got lots of great pictures, but didn't think to take a video until the very end. SO... just image this screaming and joy for 2 hours!!!! Whew!!! Best day ever!!!! :)
3 comments:
How embarrassing to think I was totally out of control screaming. That was honestly!!! one of the funnest things I have ever done. I would do it again in a heartbeat!! I haven't laughed that hard in forever!! Thanks for a wonderful, joyous, fun filled weekend. We loved it and the company immensely!! Love your precious family!!
I laughed so hard I cried!!! My kids will die - I can't wait to show them this video - they will want to go so bad. Looks like so much fun, I would probably scream too :)
Post a Comment