Lots of these movies aren't working... I'm going to bed now, but I'll try and fix it tomorrow!! :)
Here is my cute, loving, supportive family at my Mud Run!!!
Josh helped the girls make me these posters this morning!!! They say, "I have a dirty mom", "Don't touch me 'till you wash your hands"...
"Go Mom!" and on the other side of Moira's "Go Take a Shower!"
Aren't these girls cute! They got us all matching shirts and bandannas... the matching pants were coincidence!
My cute kids!
Elijah wasn't quite sure what to think!
Here is the "before" shot of all of us!
Me and my bestie Coleen!
Josh's pre-race interview and a nice shot of my braces!
Cute Moira! Her lip is a little bloody, because a couple days ago she fell really bad on her bike. Her lip was massive!!!! :( It's almost better now!
Trying to start together!
We made it to the start line! This is the official "before" picture!
Just a nice hello!
Probably my favorite part of the run! SO SO SO FUN!!!!!!
Our cute families met us all along the way!!
There were all kinds of crazy obstacles! Running through tires, tubes, army crawling through mud, hurdling over walls, running through forests, running through boulders, running through manure, crossing through streams, wading through rivers, and all kinds of glorious mud slides!
SO FUN!!!!!!
We look good, eh??
My family really wanted me to go under each of these poles, so I did! :) You only live once right?
My contacts didn't think it was such a great idea!!! It hurt, hurt, hurt!!
So slippery!
Woot!
Crossing the finish line!
The official after pictures!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!
So fun!
We walked back to the river to wash off some of the mud! I was FREEZING!!!! Josh wanted me to do a better job washing off and I said, NO WAY!!! :)
Yeah! Woot for an unforgettable day! :)
2 comments:
We watched all your videos!!! You are crazy - especially going UNDER all the pipes. My favorite was Josh's comment, "Who needs contacts?" - LOL!! Such a fun thing to do with all those friends. Good job - you are crazy! Thanks for keeping us updated! We love you all!
I love the posters the girls made, they are so cute! I loved watching your videos too! I can't believe you went under the pipes, haha gross. It has some crazy obstacles!! I probably would have died. You have such fun friends, I wish I was there to do it with ya!! We LOVE you guys.
Post a Comment