
Madeline before church today. This is the dress grandma got for her birthday, it finally fits and it's super cute.

We started celebrating Christmas last week... because we can! It's like a dream come true. We can do whatever the heck we want, isn't it nice to live in a free country??

Monster-robot pappapisha eating Madeline-rooinsky!!!

Josh and I have a tradition of making peanut butter bon-bons at Christmas time... this was the most amazing year of our lives (they weren't nasty). Josh is the man!

Just wanted to show how cute Madeline is...

Madeline can't believe I bought Aqua-Net hairspray. She thinks it's for old men.

This is Madeline's after-church activity. Chillin in her frankenstein slippers, Boise State beanie, playing with keys and typing on her broken laptop.

Eating olives.

Madeline brought me an unpopped popcorn bag and begged me to pop it (ma, ma, ma, ma). So I did. :)
6 comments:
I don't know what the title of your post means, but whatever. Madeline is adorable!! Your bon-bons look delicious!! And who buys Aqua-Net hairspray?? I didn't think it even existed anymore - I sure hope you got it for free - Coby says the only thing Aqua-Net is good for is potato guns. Do you even have one? Anyways we love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
I know you know it, but you've got an adorable daughter! I love the pictures. And yeah for putting up the tree!
p.s. those pb bon bons need to make their way over to my house, ASAP!
Wow Tifani.. might i say you really were in a weird mood, but whats new? remember that year that you guys came over for christmas and made peanut butter bon bons, but it just so happened that the one i got was a stinkin chocolate covered grape!! it was nasty.. all because i put a pickle in josh's roll :) Ha i cant wait to see you guys!!
Tif, you can't post something that looks so good and not give us the recipe!!!
First of all, you are strange, cutely strange! :) I spent at least a minute trying to pronounce your title. Definitely a Tifaniism. One question...why didn't you make (or should I say share) those peanut butter balls with me for the 2 (or is it 3) Christmases we were in Utah together??? Those would have been an AWESOME finals study snack. I wish I was there to eat them all.
P.S. What are your Christmas plans? Did you get a skype account yet?
Post a Comment