you have a rockstar on your hands! she is real cute and i love her singing!
Hahaha, so cute! I love when kids make up their own songs!
So cute!! Alayna and I loved it and watched it several times!! Madeline is the next American Idol!! We love those cute girls!!
Ha Ha your kids are so precious! I am SOOOOOOO excited to see them all next week! I get the kids all next week no mom or dad or kali they are MINE!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you have a rockstar on your hands! she is real cute and i love her singing!
Hahaha, so cute! I love when kids make up their own songs!
So cute!! Alayna and I loved it and watched it several times!! Madeline is the next American Idol!! We love those cute girls!!
Ha Ha your kids are so precious! I am SOOOOOOO excited to see them all next week! I get the kids all next week no mom or dad or kali they are MINE!!!
Post a Comment