Something changed with blogger... WOOT!! I can finally upload more than one picture at a time. So... here are our June pictures! :)
We had a very memorable camping trip with our good friends the Walkers at Shades National Park. Everything was awesome until that night! Moira ended up having a 104 degree fever. After we finally got her to sleep it started thunder-storming so hard that we were scared that our tent was going to collapse. Seriously, it was totally insane! A ranger came around the next morning (everything had cleared up around 8am) and let us know that there were severe thunderstorm warnings starting soon. So, we all admitted it had been a fun/crazy time and went home. I took Moira straight to the doctor's and found out she indeed had strep throat (which she of course passed to Madeline 3 short days later!). :)
My friend Christi!!
Family Picture! Woohoo!
Well, it's fuzzy, but we served Josh a special Father's day dinner! He had been missing our favorite Hawaiin bar-b-que place in Provo-L&L, so I made him some chicken katsu. Mmmmm! Madeline gave him the cutest gift. She colored him a picture and I gave her an envelope to put it in for him. Instead of putting it in the envelope, she wrapped the envelope with the picture and gave it to him. He was thrilled to receive his empty envelope wrapped in a beautiful colored picture. :)
Father's Day treat! We love our 'dad'. Seriously, the girls are so lucky to have somebody that will play and play and play and play and play with them. I am so lucky to have somebody so completely amazing and hardworking and it's nice that he's good looking too. :)
Cute Kali and Mom came for a final hurrah before she starts college. We'll miss seeing her as often as we have. :( Good luck at school though!
I loved this picture! I have the cutest, best mom in the WHOLE world!
We watched our Chicago family's kiddos in June while they were away at youth conference. It was an awesome party the whole time. :) I like this picture, because that's a whole lotta pigtails!
So fun! :)
1 comment:
Don't you love the new uploader!! I just found out about it too. Apparently it's been around a lONG time...wish I knew that! Cute pics!
Post a Comment