Well, as usual, I have a ton to catch up on. I will start with the current and work backwards. We got to Seattle about 3 weeks ago. Our apartment is great, but we really haven't unpacked too many boxes, because we will be closing on a new house March 15th (if our appraisal goes well!!). :) You may be thinking... WHAT?? You are due March 11th? Yup, I am. I just went to the doctor for the first time last week and things look like they are going to take a downward turn for the last month like they did with Moira and Madeline. My blood pressure was pretty high and I'm starting to get swollen. :( BUT... at least I have a doctor and insurance! Ha! Well, here are some pictures.
Here's Moira and some boxes. I just love this outfit on her. She is doing unbelievably well with the adjustment. She LOVES going to nursery at church and is sleeping much better than she was that last month in Indiana. We are now having stay-in-the-bed issues until she falls asleep, but I can deal with that. Funniest thing with Moira lately- she has come up with the ultimate mean word to call Madeline. She calls her a "bully-butt!" She says it with such fury, "YOU ARE A... BULLY.... BUTT!!!" We have no idea where it came from, but it makes Madeline cry every time, the worst part is that Josh and I think it's super funny. We both can't resist calling each other and occasionally them (under our breath) bully butts.
Like I mentioned before if everything goes well with our appraisal next week, this puppy will be ours on March 15th. It is absolutely beautiful inside and the people that owned it before us took immaculate care of it. (Seriously, we just had the inspection and there was nothing wrong with it... the guy was floored... that's never happened!) We had put an offer in on a bank-owned property a couple weeks before this and are SO SO SO grateful that it fell through. We are learning a lot and feel like Heavenly Father is really looking out for us! :) We'll have more pictures to come and will keep you updated if everything works out. We have our apartment contract through April, so we will just slowly move over and out of our apartment (because we will have a new, new, new baby!)
Madeline took this cute picture of Josh while we were out house-hunting. They LOVE to house shop. We only love to have them when the houses are vacant. :)
Madeline has been doing surprisingly AWESOME with the adjustment too. She misses her Indiana friends (I say hear, hear to that!!), but she really enjoys going to primary and there is a play group that meets once a week that we've been to. She stays busy playing with play-doh, playing house with her toys and Moira, coloring pictures and making presents for everybody in the family, and teaching Moira and me Jillian. :) She draws the cutest pictures of me lately- everybody in our family is a stick figure, except for me, she draws me as a stick figure with a circle on my tummy and a baby inside of it. A couple of days ago she drew him with a beard. I love, love, love it! She's getting concerned, because she's not sure how my tummy is going to get much bigger- I completely agree!!!
Madeline takes the best pictures of Josh. He started work about a week ago and has mostly been getting situated and set up. We don't live too far from work, but he is learning the importance of getting up and beating the traffic. Madeline and Moira are real proud that he'll be 'building airplanes!'
We bought a pass to the Pacific Science Center. Our favorite part is the butterfly house.
Here is Moira talking to the butterfly. :) She likes them as long as they keep their distance!
Madeline loved them!
Awww!
Here's me with my big tummy. I'm 37 weeks today!!!!! I've been doing well! It's been a little stressful trying to put together a list of emergency contacts just in case this baby comes early, but there are super nice people in our ward and we're getting it worked out. I knew this would be hard for me, because I feel like there were about a million different people I could call before and any one of them would LOVE to help me and my kids would love to be with, but everything will work out and it will all be great. I just had my first appointment on Thursday and have another one on Tuesday because my blood pressure is way too high! :( Hopefully this isn't the beginning of the end... We'll keep you updated!
It was really cold, but not raining so we went outside to shoot the water guns... that's why there is no competition.
Cute girls!
We saw a 3-D IMAX movie...
the girls were terrified!
Remember the 'grumpy old troll' who lives under the bridge? We went to visit him in Freemont!
He's pretty creepy!
In his fingers!
Don't you love his shiny eye?
This is a park called Gasworks. It's beautiful! You can see all of Seattle and lots of sailboats.
It was FREEZING, but not raining! :) So we stayed out!
Me and Madeline!
To complete the day Josh suggested we dine down town at Ivars and feed our fries to the seagulls afterwards.
We were throwing them up in the air and the birds were catching them left and right, one was not so patient and bit Moira's finger. It really scared her...
We think this is the one!
Josh got the girls and I some beautiful roses and chocolates for Valentine's Day.
Every day Moira asks me where all the chocolates went (we all finished eating them that day!) :)
Life is good! We'll keep you updated! Hopefully this little boy is coming sooner than later! We miss you- if you are reading this from Indiana!!
12 comments:
We miss you, too! But it is fun to see everyone enjoying Seattle! I think if a seagull bit my finger, I'd be a little terrified of them, too. :)
so happy things are going well. yay on the house and prayers for the rest of the pregnancy.
TIFANI!!!! You guys are SO missed but you look like you are having a blast! And doing so much! I'm very impressed...I don't think we have done that much lately and we haven't moved in the process...Love the house! Hope all goes well!
Aw! Seattle looks fun! And Tif! That house is beautiful!! I am so excited for you. Sorry you are swelling and stuff again. Grrr! I hope all goes well and I CANNOT WAIT to see the little guy soon! You and Amber Brueseke could have twins! :) And your belly is tiny! Hope you are comfortable and well! Enjoy your new area! I want to come visit you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I am in love with Moira's curly super blonde pigtails. She is a doll!
Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I can't wait to come visit! The girls are getting so big and cuter than ever! And you just look adorable :) I hope I look that cute when I'm pregnant! Can't wait to see you and meet little brother soon! Love ya!!
I hope everything works out with the house....we can't wait to meet our new cousin/nephew!!! You look so cute - keep your feet up! When did your girls get so grown-up! I can't believe how much they have changed since I have last seen pictures of them. Moira has gotten so tall and her hair is getting so long and I can't believe it is so curly - so cute!!! We love you and are glad the girls are adjusting so well!!
Such a great update!!! You look great in your one picture, and I'm so sorry that your bloodpressure is so high, I hope you and baby will be okay. Hang in there. Your house is really really cute, I hope you get it, and all works out for the best. Oh, I miss you, and I know Amy misses Madeline. She made Madeline a valentine and wants to send it, so I will call you soon to get your address.
Hugs!!!
We miss you! The Friendly Hero keeps asking to go to Moria's house. When I remind him that she now lives in Seattle, he tells me it's time to go to the airport to play on a plane so we can play with her.
What the heck?? I didn't even know you had updated your blog!! I am super glad that you are much closer but I still think the flights will be a challenge. That's OK we will work around that!! I love, love, love the pictures!!! I love these little girls soooo much!! They make me so happy. I love to be with you guys. I laughed until I had tears because I could just hear Moira calling Madeline "bully butt". That is hilarious. I am afraid I would laugh too. Well, love ya all immensely and see ya tomorrow!!
CUTE post I love it! looks like you guys are enjoying seattle!
Yeah!! You're back!!! I'm so glad you updated! Exciting times (and stressful too, I know) - I'm super curious about the INSIDE of the house now.....need I say that I hope to see pics soon? Good luck with everything - and you're right...it will all work out in the end!
Post a Comment