Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter...

We got to go to the coolest Easter Egg hunt yesterday. Madeline had so much fun!! Here are some of the pictures of the excitement!

This was the perfect hunt for Madeline... just a bunch of eggs... EVERYWHERE!

Ok, so I'm sort of a bad mom and TOTALLY forget that an easter egg hunt means you need an easter basket, luckily Madeline didn't care and was completely happy to throw her eggs in the diaper bag. Next year I'll remember...


Just so happy to be outside!

She's pretty cute, huh?

Here is Madeline realizing that there is candy in the eggs, she couldn't get this one open and I didn't help her immediately, so as you can see she is very sad. :) Poor kid.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynners - I can't even believe you forgot the Easter basket. Didn't I teach you any better than that. I am just kidding. She is the cutest little doll. We will play easter egg hunt with her when we come this week....Can't wait to see you all!! Love ya tons!

Tracy said...

how funny, we had a few moments like that too!

Stephani said...

What a cute kid!! Just give her the candy mom! Pick her up a basket today - discount!! We love you! Have a fun time with Kali!

The Cluff Family said...

How could you forget the basket? :) My mom made us baskets when I was young (she went through a basket-weaving phase). Don't feel mommy-guilt about that! Genna gathered eggs last night, and once she realized there was candy inside - one M&M - she would stop and open and eat it every time she found an egg!