Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Promise...

I promised my best friend from nursing school that I would post a belly shot. So the next couple of pictures are to make her happy! :) I am 26.5 weeks. Time is flying and this baby will be here before we know it! I also realized that I never announced that we are having a GIRL!!!!! We are super excited! We will be moving out to Washington in less than one week so this will probably be the last post for awhile. Here are the pictures:

Yay!


Woot!


I think I've said this before, but baths are always more fun when dad is around. Madeline was real tired this night, hence she has her plug in her mouth.


The Colombian Park Zoo opened last weekend and we decided to take advantage, because we won't get to go all summer. Here is Madeline greeting the "Annie!!" (elephaunts). :)

Cute new birthday outfit from grandma. No, she is not two yet, but we packed up all her summer clothes already. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your move to Washington! We'll miss you ever so much, and will eagerly await your return...with the new addition! (Cute belly, bytheway)

Tracy said...

You really will be missed-but its a short time, and I'll be glad to have you back in the fall. Have a great time in WA, and good luck with baby #2 coming, it will be fun to meet her when you come back!

Sheri said...

You look great! Thanks for putting up a preggo pic. I remember people always wanted me to take pregnancy pics when I was pregnant and I never wanted to because I felt like a whale. (For good reason, I gained 61 pounds the first time!)

Congratulations on having another girl! Will she be born in Washington?

Ben and Anna said...

You are so VERY adorable!!

Stephani said...

Awww - what a cute belly! Good to know the baby is growing! You look great! We are so excited to see you next week!!!!! Madeline is a doll as always and Alayna can't wait to play with her cuz! Love ya!

parkeplace.blogspot.com said...

Tif, you look adorable....your little girl is so darn cute...I laugh so hard when I look at you blog....aunt vic....

randi said...

Hey we are coming to Seattle this summer. We'll have to go to dinner or something. I'll keep you posted with details.

Amelia said...

what an awful "best" friend from nursing school i am. I just got on and looked at these photos and now you are probably lik 34 weeks or something! AH! Sorry, at least i am honest. life has been a whirl wind. Anyway, your little belly is so cut. it is nothing, and then foomp, a little baby belly sticks right on out there! Now i need another profile shot to conpare. you can email it if you want to...:) i miss you and love you and really want to see you! congrats on the girl...Little Amelia. how cute (if she's born on the 1st that has to be her name!

Steph and David said...

You guys! We didn't know! Congrats! another girl! When are you due?