Nothing much goin' on around here. Life is good and we are blessed. Today is our 4 year anniversary! We celebrated by going out to dinner tonight and going to STOMP last night. It was a pretty amazing performance! Here our some pictures...

Last Sunday we put curlers all over Madeline's head. She was supposed to wear a hanky on her head to go with her dress, but it didn't last very long. So this is what it looked like.

Josh bought me two hot new maternity dresses. Woot for a husband with refinement and style!

Here's Madeline's hair again!
Last Sunday we put curlers all over Madeline's head. She was supposed to wear a hanky on her head to go with her dress, but it didn't last very long. So this is what it looked like.
Josh bought me two hot new maternity dresses. Woot for a husband with refinement and style!
Here's Madeline's hair again!
Madeline has on 6 layers of clothing underneath this dress. Look at her little humpback, she could barely move her arms...
Madeline was invited to a princess party with some of her beautiful friends! I had just left her with somebody while I went to the dentist so she was afraid I was going to leave her and wouldn't leave my side long enough to be in any of the pictures with the other girls.
Here's a little movie of Madeline eating dinner and expressing her love!
4 comments:
congrats on your anniversary! Your pictures and videos are too cute!! She is adorable.
Congratulations on 4 great years. You can tell that baby loves Josh. She does everything Josh tells her to do. So cute!! I love the kisses.....Keep 'em coming.
I can't believe its been 4 years - yay! She is such a pretty princess and I love all the layers - especially the swimming suit. What a cutie!
Where is your belly? What a weird picture Tiff! Go to a mirror or something! this doesn't satisfy my belly picture craving!! Cute curls!
Post a Comment